From the mundane to the outrageous, the internet is brimming with content from big name brands and independent publishers. So how do you make sure that your business gets the visibility it deserves?
If you’re looking to make your mark, an interactive magazine could be the answer. Online magazines are a cost-effective way to inspire and engage your audience, with interactive elements that help bring the experience to life. They are equally effective across sectors too, from fashion and travel to B2B and finance.
Why invest in interactive magazines?
- Inspirational articles with strong calls to action that have the power to drive sales, no matter your industry
- A striking, effective replacement for hard to read – and search engine-unfriendly – PDF magazines
- Can be shared across social media and viewed on any device, achieving the widest possible reach for your content
- Well-optimised content improves search visibility and has the potential to generate more organic traffic
- Data capture gateway enables you to build an email list in exchange for your content
- Can be enjoyed offline, on the move, at any time, and on any device
Flexibility and adaptability
'Ad-Rank grasped the style and tone we were looking for instantly and delivered great quality content on time, every time.'
Vanessa Lenssen, CEO, GoLearnTo
The content in each magazine can be fully personalised, and is fully responsive across devices and optimised for SEO.
They are also a great alternative to blogs – here’s a few interesting figures that we’ve seen from some recent projects.
- Average number of pages per visit: 8.24
- Average visit time: 3:24 min
- Bounce rate: 6.24%
You can promote iMags via web, social and email too – or even offline, using QR codes.
Instant magazines offer a fully responsive alternative to browsable PDFs. They have a range of potential uses for brands and businesses across all sectors, including:
- Engaging company brochures that showcase the very best products and services your business has to offer
- Online newsletters packed with interactive features, providing a refreshing alternative to text-heavy emails
- Interactive member magazines featuring high quality imagery, supported by the ability to personalise content
- Dynamic whitepapers that can be viewed across any device and provide easy to update information
- Digital staff magazines for distribution within organisations, giving you the ability to share company news, as well as other features such as video, interactive polls and feedback forms
If you’re keen to discover how an interactive magazine can benefit your business, contact us today.