With an estimated two billion images uploaded and shared on social media every single day, visually inspiring and innately shareable infographics are now a must for many content marketing strategies.
Infographics not only increase traffic to a website, they also raise brand awareness, SEO visibility and authority. The information they contain can be digested in seconds, and here at Ad-Rank we create versatile infographics that work as an incredibly effective part of any content-led campaign, whether that’s for entertainment, education or simple advertising purposes.
Why invest in infographics?
- Image-based posts get up to 600 times more engagement than text-based messages on social platforms
- According to psychologist Jerome Bruner, people remember 10% of what they hear and 20% of what they read, but a full 80% of what they see
- In a sea of images and text, infographics can be more visually appealing and much easier to understand than other forms of content, allowing you to capture attention and explain your message clearly
- Studies have shown that web users find infographics more trustworthy than written content, and as such, infographics can be much more persuasive than simple text
- Infographics are a great way to tell compelling PR stories and generate important backlinks to fuel SEO
Our designers will plan and create infographics tailored to your target audience, with a clear brand style and tone of voice combined. Through a mix of striking illustrations and attention-grabbing data, our infographics broadcast large volumes of information in an easy-to-digest manner, making sure that you get the most from your – or our – research.
How we can help
Static infographics are the most cost-effective, and function as simple images, making them easy to publish on websites and social media. For fixed content that doesn’t need to be readily updated, static infographics are a simple and effective choice.
Interactive infographics are ideal for publishing lots of data that can often be interpreted in different ways. By nature they encourage users to interact, and are proven to be more sharable too.
Once your infographics have been created, our outreach team work with a network of bloggers and social influencers to make sure they get the attention they deserve.